Quest for High Knowledge Quest for High Knowledge

How ironic

Great flash. I was expecting that to happen, but it's still pretty funny... and sad.

Colorblind Colorblind

confused

I don't get it. Can you tell me what this song meant in your opinion? The flash didn't tell me much. I don't think that you interpreted the song with this flash very well. I listened closely to the lyrics and your flash didn't really show anything about the message of the song. I didn't get was the rose meant. The ending confused me a lot and you skipped exemplifying a lot of lyrics. Your flash was pretty slow and there wasn't much animation involved. He didn't have to be a stick figure either.

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

great job

Very nice animation and music. The images literally matched the lyrics and didn't take into account that many of the lines are metaphors, but whatever. That guitar was really cool.

K&K: Any Morning K&K: Any Morning

Great

That was really funny. I'm gonna add you to my fav artist list. The extras were interesting too. I wish I knew your email to ask questions, but you didn't fill in your email profile.

Astropuff responds:

Well I went and made a new e-mail address and unclicked the "Hide E-mail Address" option. Should work now.

Locks' Sechs Scene Locks' Sechs Scene

good

It had great animation in the end. I wanted to see the art, not naked bodies. The clocks were funny too. There wasn't anything disrespectful in the movie in my opinion, so it was good.
I think your trying to aim ur audience to pathetic hentai freaks and dissapoint them, but I don't think theres anything mean about the movie. It's funny.

------------- -------------

you must be new at making flash

That eyes on me loop was annoying because of the awkward silence between each loop. You should've put somethin in between the space. The drawings did not have to be so sloppy Ex: Like the house and doors. You could have used the line tool. You did not really do any tweening or frame by frame animation. You showed pictures and faded into the next image. Your story about god is really nice though and it made sense to me. Nice metaphor with the long haired person and barbor; very creative. Next time use the text tool instead of manually scripting the words. Hand writing can be illegible(yours wasn't in the movie), time-consuming, and does not have the benefits of text in a flash movie.
I'll say again that your idea in the movie is cool. Your animation may not be so great, but you will improve. I hope you keep making movies.

One Wish Remastered One Wish Remastered

Really cool

Nice voice actors. They sounded like what I expected them to sound like. The voice does distract the music though. The story is predictable and quite simple. The fact that his wish was to walk gives the idea that being able to walk is the most important thing. It was still a great flash. I hope you keep making more flashes.

AligatorHead responds:

yeah, walking is very important if you think about it

You get What You Pay For You get What You Pay For

not so funny

you could've gave credit to the thing u found that idea from(like website or person). The story is not funny to me either. The animation was good along with the voice acting. The story did not challenge any animation skills though, so I wouldn't say that you are good at animating after watching this flash.

Topdrawer responds:

The ideas was my own.

The real santaclause The real santaclause

funny

It made me laugh a bit. I liked the idea you made up. You could have credited the music to the person who made it. The drawings were vivid and colorful. You used the pencil tool instead of the brush tool, which makes the flash look better.

Comlock responds:

I made the music in fruity loops. the rest is one of the premade tunes you can find in the prog

The GeorgeBush Collection The GeorgeBush Collection

dont put useless, foolish anti-bush stuff

Most of the movies sucked, cuz they were too childish and annoying. The only one I liked was the bush in a nutshell. Flash movies are not about the number of movies. It's about the quality.