Quest for High Knowledge Quest for High Knowledge

How ironic

Great flash. I was expecting that to happen, but it's still pretty funny... and sad.

Colorblind Colorblind

confused

I don't get it. Can you tell me what this song meant in your opinion? The flash didn't tell me much. I don't think that you interpreted the song with this flash very well. I listened closely to the lyrics and your flash didn't really show anything about the message of the song. I didn't get was the rose meant. The ending confused me a lot and you skipped exemplifying a lot of lyrics. Your flash was pretty slow and there wasn't much animation involved. He didn't have to be a stick figure either.

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

great job

Very nice animation and music. The images literally matched the lyrics and didn't take into account that many of the lines are metaphors, but whatever. That guitar was really cool.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

fun, but simple

After I beat the game I had no reason to play it again. It's fun, but it doesn't take as much skill as it does patience. There should be more variables and stuff.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

great, but a bit too easy now

It's too easy now. Now you don't get hurt when you touch the enemies, so you can just stay near the elephant and punch him to death. The bow and arrow guy can shoot under himself so you can punch him too.

Crazy Kimono Doll Assault Crazy Kimono Doll Assault

cool

I really liked the game, it was fun. I wish I had a pause button so I could stretch my wrist though. I got up to 2229, and then my wrist started cramping from the mouse button pressing. For some reason the link to intraRiff.net does not work for me, so can you give another link to your website?

Mourning Bells Mourning Bells

This is good

This would go well in a graveyard/sad scene in a game. The bell seems off though.

Its hard to find a title! Its hard to find a title!

i didn't like it

It's a pointless song. It doesn't make me feel anything, but annoyed. It's not bad though. The rhytems are find along with the timing, but it's boring. I'm sure you spent time on this, but it's not a good song. It's not original, or very diverse. The clarity and effort are ok tho.

extra: i hate rating with those originality, clarity category crap. It's stupid, cuz if im gonna write a review, i will talk about those categories.